What types of transformers?
What types of transformers?
First, according to the number of phases
1. Single-phase transformer: used for single-phase load and three-phase transformer group.
2. Three-phase transformer: used for the rise and fall voltage of the three-phase system.
Second, according to the cooling method
1. Dry-type transformer: It relies on air convection for natural cooling or increased fan cooling. It is mostly used for small-capacity transformers such as high-rise buildings, high-speed toll stations, local lighting, and electronic circuits.
2. Oil-immersed transformer: rely on oil as cooling medium, such as oil-immersed self-cooling, oil-immersed air-cooled, oil-immersed water-cooled, forced oil circulation, etc.
Third, by purpose
1. Power transformer: used for the rise and fall voltage of transmission and distribution systems.
2. Instrument transformers: such as voltage transformers, current transformers, measuring instruments and relay protection devices.
3. Test transformer: It can generate high voltage and carry out high voltage test on electrical equipment.
4. Special transformers: such as electric furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, regulating transformers, capacitor transformers, phase shifting transformers, etc.
Fourth, according to the form of winding
1. Double winding transformer: used to connect two voltage levels in the power system.
2, three winding transformer: generally used in power system regional substation, connected to three voltage levels.
3, auto-transformer: used to connect different voltage power systems. Can also be used as a normal boost or post-down transformer.
First, the cooling method of the transformer
1. Oil immersion natural cooling method
2, oil-immersed air-cooled
3, forced oil circulation water-cooled
4, forced oil circulation air-cooled
5, forced oil circulation guided cooling
Second, the action principle of transformer gas relay
When the internal fault of the transformer occurs, the generated gas collects in the upper part of the gas relay to lower the oil level. When the oil level is reduced to a certain extent, the floating buoy sinks the silver to the ground and sends a signal. When the internal fault of the transformer is severe, the oil flows against the baffle.
The baffle plate deflects and drives the connecting rod behind the plate to rotate upward, and the interlocking ring connected with the mercury contact is activated to make the mercury joint rotate to both sides perpendicular to the oil flow, and the two mercury contacts are simultaneously turned on to cause the circuit breaker to trip or transmit signal.
Third, the conditions of the parallel transformer
1, the voltage ratio is the same, allowing a difference of ± 0.5%;
2, the percentage impedance is equal, allowing a difference of ± 10%;
3. The wiring group is the same.
Our company is a transformer automatic production equipment supplier. Our company is a transformer manufacturer. Our company name is Juke Industrial Development Co., Ltd. Our product series are: transformer EI inserter, transformer inserter, transformer core inserter, transformer automatic casing Machine, automatic core assembly machine, (automatic core assembly + bag tape + test + wobble plate), transformer winding machine, CNC winding machine, single-axis winding machine, 12-axis automatic winding machine, all Automatic winding + tape machine, (USB charger automatic film machine), automatic rubberizing machine, semi-automatic tape machine, vacuum impregnation machine, (with single and double cylinder difference), transformer flip soldering machine, automatic soldering Machine and semi-automatic soldering machine (also called flip soldering machine), infrared tunnel furnace, ultraviolet curing oven, baking line and other high-frequency transformer peripheral automation equipment, products are widely used in high and low frequency transformers, ballasts and motor manufacturers.
My company has a wide range of products, different models and different prices. If you need to buy or customize our products, please contact our company and contact our business staff. Below is the contact information of our business staff, you need to customize or purchase. For product, please contact our business staff:
Company Name: Dongguan Juke Industrial Development Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer Tel: 0769-89870552
Company website: http://tc.huiyuecn.com
Address: Room 406, 4th Floor, Jupiter Industrial Park, Jufeng, No. 53 Shangnan Road, Shangjiao Community, Chang'an Town, Dongguan City