Power transformer maintenance content
Power transformer maintenance content
1. Whether there are hanging objects on the busbars on both sides of the transformer, whether the fittings are tightly fastened; the leads should not be too loose or too tight, the joints are in good contact, and the test specimens are discolored or not melted.
2. Whether the respirator is unobstructed, whether the silica gel is discolored, whether the gas relay is full of oil, and whether the pressure release device (safe air passage) is intact.
3, porcelain bottles, casings are clean, with or without damage cracks, discharge marks and other anomalies.
4. Whether the contact of the main transformer's grounding point is good, whether the foundation is complete, whether the high-voltage insulation blanket is sinking or not, whether the cement is falling off or cracked.
5. Is the transformer running sound normal?
6. Whether the oil color and oil level of the transformer are normal, and whether there is leakage or oil leakage in each part.
7. Whether the transformer oil temperature and the thermometer indication are normal, and the remote monitoring and control device indicates whether it is correct.
8. Whether the tap indication position and power indication of the on-load tap-changer are normal.
9. Is the operation of the cooling system normal?
10. Whether the control box and the secondary terminal box are closed, whether the cable piercing is tight or not, and whether there is moisture.
11. Whether the warning sign is suspended or not, and whether the various signs are complete.
12. Whether the transformer still has design and installation defects;
13. Check whether the load current and operating voltage of the transformer are normal;
14. Check whether the transformer has leakage oil. The oil level, oil color and temperature exceed the allowable value. The high-voltage insulation blanket oil is immersed from the upper layer of the cold transformer. The oil temperature is generally below 85 °C. The strong oil air-cooled and strong oil-cooled transformer Should be below 75 ° C;
15. Check whether the high and low pressure porcelain bushings of the transformer are clean, with or without cracks, breakage and flashover discharge marks;
16. Check the terminals of the transformer for poor contact and overheating;
17. Check whether the running sound of the transformer is normal; there is a uniform electromagnetic noise during normal operation. The high-voltage insulation blanket, such as the internal discharge sound, may be the breakdown phenomenon of the winding insulation. If uneven electromagnetic sound occurs, it may be The core bolt or nut of the core is loose.
18. Check if the moisture absorber of the transformer reaches a saturated state;
Power Transformer maintenance method
1. Electromagnetic interference maintenance
Once there is a problem with the internal structure of the transformer, the probability of electromagnetic interference is enormous. For example, in a small space, once the wire is entangled, electromagnetic interference may occur. Insulation protection is a very effective method to avoid electromagnetic interference, but before using this method, make sure that the fault is caused by electromagnetic interference. At the same time, grounding is also a method that can directly and effectively solve electromagnetic interference.
2, electric shock maintenance
The impact of bad weather on power transformers is enormous. The ability of power transformers to withstand severe weather is very weak. Once the insulation is damaged, the power transformer is very vulnerable. Therefore, the relevant departments must pay more attention to the lightning protection work of power transformers, and do a good job of avoiding lightning strikes by providing lightning protection devices. In addition, ensure that the power transformer is fully grounded to avoid damage to the power transformer caused by lightning.
3, short circuit maintenance
The short circuit is huge for the damage of the circuit. The operation error and the rejection action are the main causes of the short circuit phenomenon. Once the short circuit occurs, it will directly cause a serious impact on the power transformer, which will cause an accident. The best way to solve the short circuit most effectively is to avoid short circuits as much as possible in actual operation. At the same time, attention should be paid to the situation of transformer windings, which is also a way to avoid short circuits. The following describes five ways to avoid short circuit: First, in the design work, it is necessary to pay more attention to the relationship between the winding process and the short circuit phenomenon, and the short circuit phenomenon is killed at the root cause. Second, the use of power transformers should be done to avoid short-circuit detection. The third is to make the settings of the relay protection device. The fourth is to test the winding deformation. Fifth, when the power transformer is actually used, the detection work is done, and the use and maintenance of the power transformer are effectively combined to ensure that the power transformer can operate stably and reliably.